Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

     The world of magic makes a unforgettable appearence thanks to J.K.Rowling. The worlds favorite wizard, Harry Potter, goes to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. 
     Each year Harry and friends try to survive the world's most powerful dark wizard while trying to focus in school which seems to be highly impossible when you have a dark lord trying to kill you every year. Harry, Hermione, and Ron, three best friends stick together till the very end to try to save both the muggle world and the wizarding world, but the dark lord, Voldemort will not back down easily. 
     Voldemort's followers, the death eaters, try many methods to revive their lord and attempt to kill them in the process. Harry becomes a great wizard in the end, bur many sacrifices had been made to keep him alive and ready to face the dark lord himself. 
     The three musketeers stay together and have never split up, together they gave the best times at their wizarding school and make sure that nothing stops them and protect the school as much as they can. 
      Will the magical world be safe? Will they defeat the dark lord? Will Ron stop eating those pumpkin pastries? Find out and read the books, even if you have seen the movies read the books, they are ten times better! All these questions will be answered in the great copies of the Harry Potter series!

3 comments:

  1. I love Harry Potter, it's probably the best book series I've ever read. I like how you focused on the friendship between Harry, Ron and Hermione, because that's a big part of the books that no one seems to remember. Your article was well-written and covered most of Harry Potter, which is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Potter head myself, your post automatically caught my attention. My only suggestion would be to have more descriptive summaries. I love the books you chose to write about but if I hadn't read them already then i would want to know a bit more about them. Other then that, I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so interesting. I haven't read the Harry Potter books, but I've seen all the movies so I definitely wanted to read this blog post. I love how you focus on them and their adventures, not just writing about random parts and situations of the books. I cant wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete