Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X

     Daniel X, a fifteen year old alien hunter has the fate of the world resting on his shoulders. Daniel X was born with a great power, he can morph into any animal he wishes to be and has the power to create. His secret abilities of manipulating objects and being able to turn into animals with his mind oir to re-create any object he chooses have helped him survive.
     He has these imaginary  friends, Joe, Dana, Emma and Willy, who have helped him on his adventures and provide him with entertainment when he is alone, but he sometimes wishes to live the life of a normal teen and makes a couple of attempts which also help him lead to some aliens on his list.
     Daniel is the protector of Earth, the Alien Hunter, with a mission beyond anyones imagination. He also has a mission of his own, to avenge his family. He vows to carry out his father's mission and avenge them in the process. Daniel carries somthing that all aliens want destroyed, The List.
     The List carries the information of aliens and their ranking on their crimes. These aliens seek the list and want to erase their crimes and destroy Earth. Each alien has a number and it's up to Daniel to choose who he should hunt down, but it just so happens that number one was the one who had killed his parents.
     Is it up to this alien-fighting hero, including his friends, to save the world from total destruction and aliens.






3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read this series for a long time. It sounds interesting and fun. Your blog post was well-written and summarized the series well. I like the pictures you put with the post. I also like how you ended the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book seem really interesting. I like how you have the picture of the book to get the idea of the book look like. The most I like about it is your review. It really clear and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I read this, I kind of want to read this book and know what it is all about. You make it interesting for the reader, as well as summarizing everything in a neat way. However, if you ask me the pictures in most of all of the blogs are overwhelming, and you may added a little to many pictures, but other than that you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete